AJR59/SJR37 sponsored by Assemblyman John McKeon (D27) and Senators Chris Bateman (R16) and Jim Whelan (D2) reintroduced for the 2017 election cycle. On February 13, 2017 the bill was approved by the Assembly Judiciary Committee.
- New ADA Tools March 31, 2017
- New voting machines to produce paper record of each vote cast March 31, 2017
- Overseas Residents Absentee Voting Law March 31, 2017
- Ballot Selfie Legislation March 31, 2017
- State to reimburse counties for portion of holiday pay… March 31, 2017