Legislation requiring State to reimburse counties for portion of holiday pay to county employees performing State services on certain holidays: On February 13, 2017, (A1965) sponsored by Assemblywoman Eliana Pintor Marin (D29) was released by Assembly State and Local Government Committee by a vote of 3-2, with Assemblymen MIchael Patrick Carroll (R25) and Jay Webber (R26) voting in opposition of the bill. Its counterpart, (S513), sponsored by Senators Teresa Ruiz (D29), Brian Stack (D33) and Sandra Cunningham (D31) was approved by the Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee on June 16, 2016. Both bills are currently being reviewed by both the Assembly and Senate Appropriations Committee.
- Night at the Races on August 4th August 17, 2017
- New ADA Tools March 31, 2017
- New voting machines to produce paper record of each vote cast March 31, 2017
- Overseas Residents Absentee Voting Law March 31, 2017
- Ballot Selfie Legislation March 31, 2017