A4188/S2713 would permit a voter to take a photograph of own voted ballot and share it on Internet-based social media. In addition to submitting a memorandum, which outlined our concerns and detailed our opposition to this legislation, Jerry and Dale met with Senator Bateman (one of the many sponsors of the bill) in November and he agreed to hold his version of the bill. Unfortunately, its companion, (A4188), passed the Assembly Committee unanimously.
- Night at the Races on August 4th August 17, 2017
- New ADA Tools March 31, 2017
- New voting machines to produce paper record of each vote cast March 31, 2017
- Overseas Residents Absentee Voting Law March 31, 2017
- Ballot Selfie Legislation March 31, 2017